UIDAI Aadhaar card download and edit or update your aadhaar card information. Check aadhaar card registration status. Register mobile and get the password of your adhaar card.
UIDAI – Aadhaar Card
Online aadhar card status
After registration, the applicant will get a receipt for the recognition of a registration number. This registration number is an important document for you with the help of this registration number, which will enable you to know the status.
Aadhar Card Status check
|Authority||Unique Identification Authority of India
|Article category||Aadhar card status,
How to download E-aadhar card online,
How to apply for aadhar card/enrollment
|Population covered||PAN India|
|Aadhar card status||Click Here|
|Locate an Aadhar
(uidai helpline number)
Once you are successfully registered for an Aadhaar card, you can check the status of the application till you get your Aadhaar card. You can track the status using the registration number. Provided to you. There are various ways by which you can keep track of your adherence status. All the methods are shared in detail below –
Check the status of Aadhaar card through UIDAI portal
Now on the home page, click on the link “Verify Aadhaar Status” under the title Get Aadhaar.
Finally, you will get the base position on the screen.
To register for an Aadhaar card you will have to make an in-person request, but it is not necessary to physically go to check its status and take it into your hand. You can check your eaadhar card status right from home through internet.
Below we have cited the steps to verify the position of the idar. You can follow the steps given below to find the position of your idol while resting at home.
To know the status of your Aadhaar card through the Internet, you need the identification document obtained after submitting the application to get the Aadhaar card at the Aadhaar registration center. All the information highlighted in the example ID document above will help you to locate your location.
Step 2 – To check the status of your Aadhaar card, you must first go to its website and then you will have to land on the status check page of the ereader. You can reach directly by clicking on the mentioned link on the mentioned status check page. Check status here
Now we know how to find out the status of e-Aadhaar without registration number.
Check Adhaar Card status without registration number
Here are the steps to check the status of Aadhaar E-id without a registration number.
Once you reach the new page, you must select one of the following; Aadhaar number (UID) or registration number (EID). Here we are telling you the steps to recover the lost registration number, but by clicking on the Aadhaar number (UID) you can also find your Aadhaar card number.
Step 2: After clicking on the link indicated, you will be directed to a page that will allow you to type the name, email ID, mobile number and captcha code. After filling all the information on the page, you have to click on the “Send OTP” button.
Step 3: After clicking the “Send OTP” button, you will get a single password on your phone. Enter the OTP received on your mobile number in the required box and your registration number will appear on the screen.
Check the status of Aadhaar card via mobile device
- Go to the official website.
- Check your phone first.
- Enter a 12 digit UID number. And other necessary details.
- Enter captcha or security code.
- Click on generate OTP and an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP in the space provided and check.
- After verification, whenever your Aadhaar application undergoes processing or updates, you will be notified of the status on your phone.
Aadhaar Card Status Request via SMS
Here check the status of Aadhaar Enrollment Center or CSC Card.
How to download UIDAI E-Aadhaar Card?
Download Aadhaar Card using Registration Number
- Go to UIDAI website.
- Now on the homepage, click on the “Download Aadhaar” link.
- You will be redirected to the e-Aadhaar card page. Choose the Access ID option in the “Near me” option.
- Enter a 28-digit registration number. And other details. Click on OTP and download your Aadhaar card. If you have TOTP generated via m-Aadhar, you can also use it.
- Insert “Download Aadhaar” button and the e-Aadhaar card will be downloaded.
Download Aadhar card for Aadhaar number only
- Enter your number and other details. Request OTP or use TOTP.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP and click on the “Download Aadhaar” option.
- It will be downloaded and you can use it wherever needed.
Check Aadhaar Card Status Click Here
Download Aadhaar (Registration ID / Aadhaar Number) Click Here
Download Aadhaar card by name click here
Aadhaar Bank AC Link Status Click Here
Aadhaar Card Enrolment
Enrollment / Registration Process on Aadhar Card
Aadhar card membership is completely free and no fees are charged from any applicant.
- Registration begins with the completion of the registration form. The operator fills the online form according to the documents and information provided by the applicant.
- The next step is to send all the required documents such as proof of identity, proof of address etc.
- Now bio metric data will be acquired. Which includes a fingerprint and iris scan.
- Subsequently, the picture is captured.
- After completion of Aadhaar registration, a candidate recognition form will be issued. The 14-digit registration number is used to check the status of the Aadhaar card.
Reasons for denying Aadhaar card
- If the sent details are insufficient
- Inappropriate details were provided
- Incorrect biometric data received from the authority
- If there’s a human identification error in the request form.
- If your application is rejected because of that, you can simply apply again. You must have to ensure that you provide accurate information to register again.
How to update Aadhaar card online
- Demographic information: name, mobile number, date of birth, address, gender, e-mail address, report status and information sharing consent
- Biometric information: fingerprints, iris and facial photography
- Election Card Status
- PAN NSDL Card Status
For all the questions and help regarding Aadhaar, you can use one of the following complaint compensation mechanisms:
Email – email@example.com
Note: Like the official website of UIDAI, there is no online process of registration for Aadhaar Card. It is mandatory for all citizens to visit the registration center in person as they will have to provide bio-metric information. Since biometric data cannot be obtained online, a person’s physical presence is necessary. There are various websites that disseminate incorrect information that online registration is available for Aadhaar. But this is completely wrong, no online registration function is available. Also the registration form is not provided online for the individuals and will be filled only by the operator.