UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM AND ENERGY STUDIES
This University has situated in Dehradun, Uttarakhand India. The University of petroleum and energy studies offers many courses for the students. For UG and PG learners university of petroleum, together with energy studies, has decided to give full time to such courses as B.com, BBA, BCA, B.Tech, MBA, M. Tech, MA, and so on. And for Ph.D. students, UPES has decided to give part-time or full time to their programs.
The newcomers will get admission on a merit basis or need to score marks for entrance exams at a national level. The applicants can apply online or offline as per your convenience. And they can get their forms of respective courses on the official website of this University that is www.upes.ac.in. Also, if you want other necessary information regarding anything can check on the site.
APPLICATION FORM 2020
Candidates can fill the form by visiting the official website of this University. Then fill the required details as given on the way. You can fill shapes with online and offline mode.
And for admission, UPES has divided this into two categories, I.e., examination pathway, and non-examination people. In the examination duration, UPES will conduct the entrance exams for the student. The merit base can do those students who want none examination admission their admission, or they need to score at the national level exam.
- To fill forms via online mode, go through the website. And register yourself and register yourself. You need to pay the registration fee.
- To fill the forms via offline mode, you need to collect it from the admission center. After that, fill it and submit it to the University along with the other documents as asked.
The registration fee is 1350/-
ELIGIBILITY FOR COURSES
For admission in different courses, you require different admission procedures, respectively. The criteria of entry in any courses areas:
- To take admission in B. Tech, or B. Tech-LLB (Honors), need to score marks in UPESEAT.
- For the Ph.D. course, admissions will be made based on the research aptitude test(RAT), conducted by University itself.
- For the non-examination category, the valid score will be judging for the JEE-main exam.
And so on.
Getting admission to courses like BBA, MBA, BA, B. Tech, M. Tech, BCA, etc. required some eligibility. As well as take admission in any specific direction, go through the eligibility table. Start preparing yourself for facing the selection process of acceptance.
FEES AND RESULT STRUCTURE
- The fees of MBA is 6.67 lakhs per year.
- For BBA, the fees will be taken 2.81 lakhs per year.
- The fees of B.Sc.is 1.68 lakhs per year.
- For M. Tech, the fees for a year are 2.79 lakhs.
- The fees of B. Tech is 3.46 lakhs per year.
The result has announced on the official website of the University in the third week of may so candidates can check their results online. The result will only be shown when the candidate provides an application no. or the registered mobile no.